Voets & Donkers Koeltechniek B.V. Ch. of Comm. 72593970, located at Nobelweg 8, 5482 NN in Schijndel, is responsible for the processing of personal information as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal information which we process
Voets & Donkers Koeltechniek B.V. processes your personal information because you make use of our services and/or because you provide this to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal information which we process:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Address information
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal information which we process
Voets & Donkers Koeltechniek B.V. processes the following special and/or sensitive personal information from you:
- Citizen service number (BSN)
With which purpose do we process personal information
Voets & Donkers Koeltechniek B.V. processes your personal information for the following purposes:
- Handling payments;
- To be able to call or email the person in question if this is necessary in order to carry out our service provision;
- To deliver goods and services to you;
- Voets & Donkers Koeltechniek B.V. also processes personal information if we are obligated to do so by law, such as information which we require for our tax return;
- For the execution of the purchase agreement and to provide you with all information pertaining to the placed order;
- When you are in contact with Voets & Donkers Koeltechniek B.V. This contact may be by telephone, but this is also meant to be understood as contact by email, making use of our website or contacting us through social media;
- Visiting our head office;
- To contact you if you represent a supplier or an external partner of Voets & Donkers Koeltechniek B.V.
Voets & Donkers Koeltechniek B.V. processes the personal information of employees and applicants with the following purposes:
- Execution of the employment or internship agreement;
- Processing of your salary;
- Comply with statutory obligations, such as payment deductions at source, company emergency response, auditing;
- In relation to the execution of the employment agreement (such as leave/performance);
- Registration and guidance of illness and absenteeism;
- Maintaining contacts with you;
- Executing other policy, such as the attention policy;
- Guidance, training and coaching;
- Improving work environment, including holding an inquiry;
- Executing the application and selection process.
If the obligatory information is not provided by employee, then the consequence may be that an employment agreement may not be concluded, for example.
On the basis of which principle do we process your personal information
Voets & Donkers Koeltechniek B.V. processes your personal information with the following principles:
- With permission of the person concerned at all times (for access to information, adjustment or removal, see following explanation under header ‘Information access, adjustment or removal’);
- If this is required by law;
- If it concerns a justified interest;
- If this is necessary to execute an agreement.
Processing of personal information outside of the EEA
Your personal information is, in principle, only processed within the European Economic Area. We may make use of hosting parties which are located outside of the EEA. Whenever relevant, we take measures to legitimize the transfer of personal information, for example by concluding a transfer agreement.
Automated decision-making process
Voets & Donkers Koeltechniek B.V. does not take decisions on the basis of automated processing on matters which may have (substantial) consequences for people. It concerns decisions which are taken by computer programs or systems, without the involvement of a person (for example, an employee of Voets & Donkers Koeltechniek B.V.).
How long we store personal information
Voets & Donkers Koeltechniek B.V. does not store your personal information for longer than strictly necessary to realise the objectives for which your personal information is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal information: information in the personnel file is not stored for longer than two years after leaving service, except if necessary in order to comply to statutory obligations. More specifically, the retention period is 7 years for information from the payroll accounting which is of importance for tax purposes.
Sharing of personal information with third parties
Voets & Donkers Koeltechniek B.V. does not sell your information to third parties and only provides it if it is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply to a statutory obligation. With companies such as accountant, payroll accounting and hosting parties which process your information in our assignment, we conclude a processing agreement to ensure a similar level of security and confidentiality of your information. Voets & Donkers Koeltechniek B.V. remains responsible for these processings.
Cookies are small pieces of information which are stored on your computer by your browser. Voets & Donkers Koeltechniek B.V. makes use of functional cookies. The information which the cookies collect are all anonymous. Functional cookies are necessary to use our website. In addition, we make use of analytical cookies which only process anonymous information. This enables us to collect information with the assistance of third parties about the use of our website and to improve it and adjust it to the wishes of our visitors.
Information access, adjustment or removal
You have the right of access to your personal information, to correct it or to remove it. In addition, you have the right to withdraw any permission for the data processing or object against the processing of your personal information by Voets & Donkers Koeltechniek B.V.. and you have the right to data portability, without this affecting the legitimacy of the processing on the basis of the permission for its withdrawal.
This means that you can submit a request to us to send your personal information which we possess of you in a computer file to you or another organisation specified by you. You can send a request for access, correction, removal, data transfer of your personal information or request to withdraw permission or object the processing of your personal information to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request of access is made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identification along with the request. Black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with number at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as soon as possible, but within four weeks, to your request.
Voets & Donkers Koeltechniek B.V. takes the protection of your information seriously and takes suitable* measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, undesired disclosure and unauthorised change. If you have the impression that your information is not properly secured or if there are signs of abuse, please contact our branch manager or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The suitable measures:
The security of our system is outsourced to our ICT company. This ensures that all our information is secure by means of virus scanners and encryption of files. We have a processing agreement with this company. Internally, various measures are taken to secure the information by means of:
- Personal information locked away;
- Permission is given to people in the accounting program using ‘rights’ to people in order to have access to certain functions or not. Only the department HR has access to the personal information of others.
Voets & Donkers Koeltechniek B.V. also wants to point out to you that you have the option to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
In the processing register, you can easily find out with which purpose we collect which personal information of you, how long we store it and who may receive this personal information from us, if applicable.