Vacancy: Refrigeration technician (new construction)
Installation of refrigeration and air treatment systems
Voets & Donkers is a growing organisation, specialised in the development, production and installation of industrial cooling installations and air treatment systems. With over 50 employees, we work for a variety of customers every day, including many major players in dairy and food processing. Our corporate culture is characterised by a pleasant atmosphere, in which we work as a team and are ready to help each other. We combine an informal working environment with a professional approach, drive and expertise.
Refrigeration technician (new construction)
You are an (independent) refrigeration technician and would like to (co-)work on professional installations. At Voets en Donkers, you have the opportunity to develop yourself from a starting refrigeration technician to a foreman on larger projects. Depending on the level of knowledge and experience, Voets en Donkers can offer you a suitable position with which your career in refrigeration technology can take off. All this in a team of motivated and sociable colleagues.
The tasks include:
- Assembling cooling installations and air treatment systems using principle diagrams and engineering drawings
- Coordinating the logistics on the project (incoming materials)
- Communicating with project leader about progress, planning or quality
- Managing temporary workers on the project
- Enforcement of rules in the field of occupational health and safety, VCA, etc
- Communicating with the customer about the progress and/or point of contact for questions and remarks
- Taking part in the breakdown service with your fellow technicians
For this position, we are looking for candidates who:
- Completed education at MBO level (intermediate vocational education)
- In possession of an F-gases degree
- Being strong in communication, both toward customers and colleagues
- Daring to take the initiative, both independently and as a group
- Being customer oriented
- Work experience in industrial refrigeration technology is an advantage
- Certificates of professional competence for natural refrigerants are an advantage
We offer you:
- A good salary
- A fun and challenging job in a close-knit team with motivated colleagues
- Further training opportunities in the field of refrigeration technology
- The possibility of a permanent appointment
- 25 vacation days, 15 ADV days (shorter working hours) per year and a pension plan
Does this profile suit you?
Do you seek the challenge in a new position in a company that does far from standard work? Then apply via email@example.com or write to us at the address Voets & Donkers Koeltechniek BV, Nobelweg 8, 5482 NN Schijndel.
Would you like to know more about our company or one of the vacancies? Then please contact our HR department via 073-5492911.